Saturday, March 12, 2011

movie poster

1. This is my movie poster project. It's a parody of the movie Mean Girls. I changed the title of the movie to Lean Girls. I also changed the phrase "Watch your back" to "Watch your waist". The fonts of the catch phrase and the title were changed. The poster has some components of the original poster such as the credits, rating, and the picture of the 3 girls known as the Plastics in the movie.

2. This movie poster has a catchy title and message. I was able to make the poster identical to the original Mean Girls movie poster. I think I did a decent job on this movie poster.

3.  This movie poster may need minor adjustments/improvements. The picture of me in the poster is not smooth. Some areas of the poster need to be erased. The contents of the original movie poster do not completely blend in with the background color.

No comments:

Post a Comment